Sunday, 6 November 2016

DIY Hot Glue Doll Shoes Tutorial


I saw a video tutorial recently showing someone make some doll shoes using hot glue and thought I would also have a go at making some for my dolls.

It is actually quite easy to do, thought they look a little thick but that is because I am not very skilled with a hot glue gun. I did this with some help from my mum.

Items needed:

  • Hot Glue
  • Cling Film
  • Nail Polish
  • Doll
  • Scissors



Instructions:

Step 1: Wrap some cling film around the dolls feet where you want the shoes to be.

Step 2: Then start applying hot glue all around the foot over the cling film.  Allow to dry.

Step 3: Remove carefully from the dolls foot, you may need to trim the edge a little with scissors.

Step 4: Place a stick or a pencil inside the shoe to make it easy to paint.  Paint the shoes in your choice of colour of nail polish.  Place the pencil into a glass jar shorter than the pencil, to balance the shoe to allow to dry.

Step 5: Once dry, trim any edges to make them look neat and place onto your doll.


Arty Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment