Thursday, 28 April 2016

My Crafts 2015

For my 3rd Post I am sharing some crafts that I made in the year 2015 that were originally shared on my mum's blog.

I made this canvas from sea glass that I collected from the beach.


I made this Peg doll using a peg and paper cases.


I made this stilleto Cake at Brownies.


I made this at a local club.


A card I made at a local club.


I made this book art at a fortnightly art class I attend.


I made this at a local Craft Cafe.


I made these designs from some pipe cleaners I had at home.


I made this Ramadan calendar, which hides little goodies.


I made this cushion at my Brownies Club.


I made this owl cushion at home using felted jumpers.


I made this and entered it into an Alice in Wonderland Competition. 


I painted this as part of an online weekly Art Group.


I painted this as part of an online weekly Art Group.


I made this at an art class at the Library.


I also made this at the Library.


I hand sewed this doll as part of an online weekly Art Group.


I painted this as part of a weekly online Art Group.


I painted this as part of a weekly online Art Group.


I painted this as part of an online weekly art group.



Arty Princess

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely things here again, but I really like the sea glass canvas art

    ReplyDelete