Thursday, 21 April 2016

My Crafts 2014

 My second blog post is showing you some of the crafts that I did in 2014. These again were originally shown on my mum's blog, so show her blog name not mine on the photos.

A Headband I made using the sewing machine.


A jigsaw Puzzle Craft I made.


I made some lovely designs using marzipan that I could eat afterwards.


A fridge Magnet I designed. I made this for my grandmother.


Some crafts that I made in our local library.


A snake I made at our local library. 


A Butterfly Craft I made at a local club I go to.


I made this pincushion by hand sewing for a friend.


I made these designs using Modelling clay and then painting them when dry.


I made this Money Box from an old jar.


Arty Princess

1 comment:

  1. There are some lovely things there, very talented. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete